Sunday 28 January 2024

Bride of Frankenstein (A3 Poster Print)

I hope you like my little tribute to the actor Elsa Lanchester with this, my new A3-sized poster print based upon one of my small oil sketches of her in the role of The Bride of Frankenstein. In the 1935 horror movie, directed by James Whale, Boris Karloff reprised his role of the monster (from the 1931 film, Frankenstein) whilst Elsa played the monster’s less than enthusiastic bride.


'Bride of Frankenstein' A3-sized poster print by artist Wayne Chsnall

There are more poster prints to come and all of them are priced at £20 each with free postage. If you’d like one just DM me or drop me an email at waynechisnall@yahoo.co.uk


The prints are printed on glossy, heavy-duty 300gsm paper, with digital inks that give a silk finish. One of things I especially like about these prints is that, in areas, you can see flecks of highlights and shadows where from where the paint was more thickly applied on the original painting.


'Bride of Frankenstein' A3-sized poster print by artist Wayne Chsnall

No comments: