Wednesday 22 September 2010

V&A 'Friday Late View' - Free Art


If anyone’s at a loose end this Friday then why not come and join me at the Victoria and Albert Museum in South Kensington, London for the ‘Friday Late View’ (Two’s a Pair).
And if you fancy walking away with a free piece of artwork then come along and put your name down to play the Two’s a Pair, Memory Game. But get there early as they plan to allocate tickets to who ever wants to play and it’s a first come, first served deal. In this game of memory, plays will have to turn over and try and match two identical cards from a selection of over a hundred giant cards – all designed by “leading international artists” (not my words, I promise). And if you manage to match up a pair then you get to take home one of the cards home with you - for free, gratis, nothing, nowt…
When I was asked to produce a pair of cards for the event I decided to reproduce my Gimp doodle from my late night quick-fire drawings project/bed time ritual.

No comments: