Wednesday 2 December 2009

Two Shows Opening Thursday



This evening's been a bit hectic, setting things up for both of tomorrow's opening nights but at least everything now seems to be in place. I've hung the two paintings (see photos) for the Tate The Biscuit show down in the basement of Shoreditch Town Hall and I've delivered my City sculpture to The City Arts & Music Project, ready for Botanists of the Asphalt.
It's a shame (or maybe fortunate) that I don't drink vodka as I've just found out that Absolute Vodka are sponsoring the Botanists exhibition.
So if anyone would like to come to either or both events you will be most welcome. However, if you are planning to come to the Botanists of the Asphalt, just remember to RSVP to stephanie@thecamplondon.com first.
Hope to see you there.

No comments: