Wednesday 11 June 2008

Ambassadors @ The Jago


Ambassadors @ The Jago (2), originally uploaded by Wayne Chisnall.

This is an interior shot of The Jago, the new gallery/bar located half way down Redchurch Street in Shoreditch, London.

At the moment I am showing three of my paintings here, The Ambassadors (as seen at the far end of the bar), Kitchen Blue and Spidey Segments. A few of my signed and editioned Spidey Pods prints (taken from my Spidey Segments painting) are also available from The Jago.

On a slightly different note - the Strychnin Gallery show which featured two of my sculptures, The City and Pelvis, has just come down. However, Pelvis can still be viewed throughout the new exhibition, downstairs in the gallery's permenant collection. The new show is called 'Ugly American' and I'm looking forward to meeting the artist, Chet Zar, at tomorrow's opening (Friday, 13th June, 7pm). If anyone else fancies checking out what looks like being an amazing show then the address for Strychnin is 65 Hanbury Street, off Brick Lane, London E1 5JP.

See ya there.

No comments: