Wednesday 18 November 2009

RCA Not So Secret?





Here are three details from the three postcards that I have in this year's RCA Secret. Hopefully I've made it hard to guess which ones in the show are mine but if you think that you have worked it out then why not email me their correct exhibition numbers - and the first correct answer received before the sale starts on Saturday 21st November will win a prize. I'll probably send the winner a small drawing or something.

So if you think you know the answers send me an email marked 'RCA Not So Secret' (including your name, address and the 3 correct numbers) to waynechisnall@yahoo.co.uk - before Saturday 21st November 2009.

Good Luck.

To view the entries on-line go to - www.rca.ac.uk/secret

or check out the show in person at -

Royal college of Art
Kensington Gore
London SW7 2EU
020 7590 4186

No comments: