Tuesday 4 June 2013

Swirly Skull Tote Bags


The lovely folk at Tenderproduct (the merchandise store linked to the Tenderpixel gallery - both located in Cecil Court WC2N 4HE, just off Leicester Square in London) have asked me to produce a small edition of tote bags featuring my Swirly Skull design. The shop already sells my Spidey Pods screen prints, along with both my Swirly Skulls and Swirly Skulls on Pink screen prints. Because of the popularity of the skulls prints they thought it would be ideal as a bag design – and also a lot more affordable.


So I've just had a limit number of these Earth Positive, carbon neutral, 100% organic cotton plain weave, 120 g/3.5 oz, tote shopping bags produced with my Swirly Skull design screen printed on the one side. The bags are roughly 42 x 38 cm (not counting the handles).
They won't be in the gallery shop for a couple of weeks yet, so for now I'm selling them at the commission-free price of £10 each. If you would like one, drop me an email at waynechisnall@yahoo.co.uk and we'll sort something out.

I spent hours trying to visualize the perfect size to have the image. When they came back from the printers I was very happy with the results. The print quality is fantastic, the bags are lovely, and I think that the image size is just right – nice and bold, without being too big for the bag. To say that I'm chuffed would not be an understatement.

6 comments:

Coping with the big C said...

Love it! I emailed you. Becki :-)
www.copingwiththebigc.blogspot.co.uk

Anne Stormont said...

Love it. Will email.

Anne Stormont said...

Got my bag today. It's lovely - very cool.

Shelley Whiting's art said...

Love the skull. Very cool design.

Admin said...

hai ... I'm a bag lover, in my opinion your post is very inspiring, I learn a lot from your post . Keep posting travel bag anak karakter here

Wayne Chisnall said...

Thank you Yogi - much appreciated :)