Sunday 27 January 2013

Find Me on Artfinder


I am happy to say that I've now joined the Artfinder stable of artists and am feeling in very fine company indeed. As well as offering a wide selection of editioned art prints, the site allows the viewer to brows through each artists' individual page and check out original pieces at affordable prices. As I've just joined I only have a small selection of work on my ArtFinder page but more will be added very soon.



This photo of me (courtesy of Mike Saunders) looking a little unkempt was taken Thursday night when Yplan hosted a private SofarSounds evening in the Artfinder office! If, like me, you'd not heard of Sofar Sounds before and you like unconventional live music experiences then I seriously suggest you check them out. Sofar have “created a movement which brings music lovers together in secret living room locations to hear some of the world's most cutting edge artists.” To date they have held these pop-up gigs in around 20 cities worldwide.



Unfortunately I only managed to catch the name of one of the four amazing acts (Maria Byrne) at Thursday's gig so if anyone can furnish me with the rest I'd be very grateful. The three guys who made up the last act were especially funny.

This is Artfinder's Facebook page.

2 comments:

Holly Howe said...

The last two were Farao: https://soundcloud.com/bestfitmusic/farao-forces and Grass House. No idea of who the wail-y guy was - urgh

Wayne Chisnall said...

Thanks for that!