Monday 4 February 2013

'Found Memories' (Solo Show - Nancy Victor Gallery)


It's been a busy few weeks but everything seems to be coming together in time for my first solo show, 'Found Memories', at the Nancy Victor Gallery, which opens in a couple of days. The show officially opens on Friday 8th February but we are having an opening party on Thursday 7th between 6:30 and 8:30 pm so if you are in the area why not pop by and join us for a drink and a chat. 



For the last couple of weeks I've been working on this piece; working title – 'Church of the Crab Doll' (I know - not exactly snappy). I finished it a couple of days ago so it is my newest and first sculpture of the year. 



The majority of work that I'll be exhibiting at Found Memories will be made up of new sculptures (finished in the last 12 months) and older pieces that I've not previously shown.

'Found Memories' 
Nancy Victor Gallery
6 Charlotte Place (off Goodge St.) 
Fitzrovia 
London W1T 1SG

8th Feb - 4th March 2013 
Private view - Thursday 7th Feb (6:30-8:30pm)

No comments: