Tuesday 14 October 2014

Norito Interview

A few weeks ago a couple of the lovely folks from Norito popped round to my studio to interview me. Well, I say interview – it was mostly me just gabbering away, trying not to loose my train of thought, and gesticulating like a crazy person.


In this video snippet from our chat I'm mostly talking about one of my current projects, 'Tattooed Tumour Box'. A transcript of the full interview and pictures of more of my work can be found here. The oil paintings behind me, in the video, aren't mine by the way. They're by the wonderful artist, Yuko Nabeta, with whom I share a studio.

In case you didn't know, Norito is a global entertainment organisation that was established to promote arts and entertainment and to provide an inside look into the lifestyles of people from different creative fields.

No comments: