Friday 30 May 2014

Summertime Skulls



In anticipation of a glorious Summer, I've had my Swirly Skull design screen printed onto a small number of colourful cotton tote bags – five of each colour.


Apart from one white on red, all the designs are printed in black. The colours of the bags are - pink, rose (light pink), violet, yellow, orange, forget-me-not (bright blue), green, grey, and red. Here are a few of them but you can see the full range by clicking on the Available Prints and Bags box at the top left-hand corner of this page. If you'd like one then get in touch at waynechisnall@yahoo.co.uk. They are £8 each (plus a little bit for postage).


But if these are all a bit too colourful for your liking then I still a few of the unbleached, Earth Positive, carbon neutral, 100% organic cotton plain weave, 120 g/3.5 oz, tote shopping bags left. They too have my Swirly Skull design screen printed on the one side, and are roughly 42 x 38 cm (not counting the handles). I'm selling them at £10 (UK pounds sterling) each. If you would like one, drop me an line at waynechisnall@yahoo.co.uk and we'll sort something out.

No comments: