Sunday 30 May 2010

Collaborative Doodles



Here’s the before and after photos of the second painting that I ‘added to’ as part of the mail art Collaborations project set up by the Helsinki based photographer, Adam Monaghan.
I’m not quite sure what was going through my head when I did this one but I suppose that’s one of the joys and draw backs of starting a painting or drawing without having any fixed intentions – which I suppose would make this one a kind of painted doodle. I’ll be interested to see what it turns into once some of the other artists in the group have added their touches to it.
Although the project is still in its early stages at the moment, more and more international artists have started to take part and the initial results can be viewed by clicking this facebook link.

No comments: