Saturday 2 November 2013

Restaurant Interior Designs


You may have noticed (or maybe not) that I've been a bit quiet on the blogging front of late. No, I've not been on holiday. A lot of my creative energy, over the last few weeks, has been diverted away from my personal projects, as I focus on a commercial one. I've been approached to produce some designs for the interior of one of the London branches of a well-known restaurant chain. Sometimes it's hard to sum up the same amount of enthusiasm for commercial work as it is for one's one projects but I must say, now I've got my teeth stuck into this one, I'm really enjoying it. I can't say too much about it at the moment, and here's a lot of hard work ahead, but once things start to take shape I'll post some photos of the end result.
In the meantime, here's an early sketch to give you a feel of where it's going. It's an idea for one side of a very large, four sided light box structure, that is intended to hang from the ceiling of the restaurant.

No comments: