Friday 1 April 2011

Sketchbook Tour Hits Portland, Maine

On Wednesday the Art House Co-op’s Sketchbook Project opened on the next leg of its tour at the Space Gallery in Portland, Maine. If you happen to be in the area and fancy checking out any of the 10,000 artists sketchbooks that are available for public perusal then you have until Saturday to do so. After that the project will be moving onto its next destination of The Granite Room in Atlanta, Georgia.


Here’s one of the pages from my contribution to the project.

And if you would like to see what I did for the project but can’t make it all the way to the US to visit the tour then by all means check out my Oodles of Doodles blog where I’ve been uploading pages from my sketchbook along with my other drawings, sketches and scribbles.

No comments: