Tuesday 8 March 2011

New Prints at Beyond the Valley

I’m pleased to announce that my latest screen prints, ‘Swirly Skulls’ and ‘Swirly Skulls on Pink’ (my particular favourite) are now available at the very fabulous Beyond the Valley concept store located at 2 Newburgh street, London W1F 7RD - off Carnaby Street.


Since its launch five years ago Beyond the Valley has gone from being a springboard for designers to one of London’s leading destinations for fashion and innovation. As well collaborating with up and coming artists and designers the store and label showcase products by well respected brands and this year’s names include Vivienne Westwood, Aveda, Nokia and Aston Martin. Beyond the Valley has been voted one of the top 100 Coolbrands of 2007/08/09 and 2010.


As well as ‘Swirly Skulls on Pink’ (above) and ‘Swirly Skulls’ (the black on white version) the store also stocks my older and more recognised screen print, Spidey Pods. Unfortunately the image above doesn't totally do the work justice. If you call into the shop and check out the print you'll see that the pink is much more vibrant in the flesh (or on paper rather).


So if you are in the vicinity of Carnaby Street then I thoroughly recommend you to pop into this lovely little store. Every time I nip in there I always find something new and peculiar that I want – which is why I have to restrict my visits.

No comments: