Wednesday 29 October 2008

ING Bank Artists

This is Sylvia and Simon, a couple of my students from the sculpture workshop that I was involved in at ING Bank's head office in London Wall. And this is them at their opening show. The show actually took place a couple of weeks ago but I've been quite busy working on a couple of sculptures (they kind of look a little like wooden Victorian cyclops robots, but I'll post some images and info nearer the time) for the new Pharos Gallery show on the 11th December, off Broadway Market, East London - so, as you can probably see, I haven't been keeping my blog that up to date the past few weeks.
Everyone on the course did really well and achieved some amazing results in a very short space of time. I think everyone in my group should be proud of the work they produced, especially considering most of them came to course with little or no artistic training.

No comments: